It's good because there is a new sketch reveal over at Let's Get Sketchy! The sketch is a good one, but aren't they all? :) I still have beach pictures that I am trying to get scrapped from our Spring Break vacay in March. This picture depicts my favorite place in the world to be. Just hanging out in the sand, listening to the waves and relaxation! Take me back, please! LOL! I used the Fancy Pants "Hopscotch" line for this layout. I really like the muted papers. I hope that you will head on over to the LGS blog and check out what the other DT members have done, and join in on the fun! What are you waiting for?
Here is my layout:
Here is the fabulous sketch:
Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek! Hope to see your entry at LGS!



This is beautiful! Love the colors! Wish I was at the beach right now.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Melinda!
ReplyDeleteThis is one of my favorites of your work! The colors and patterns are so lovely!
ReplyDeletethis is fabulous! I love your photo and how you designed with the sketch!
ReplyDeleteOh I love this...the colors just pop and the flowers...
ReplyDeleteLove the Toes picture! Great job with the sketch Melinda. Love the big bright flowers!
ReplyDelete