Saturday, April 6, 2013

My Sweet Man

Good Morning!!  Today is a new reveal day at S.W.A.T.!  This challenge is to "use your stash".  Dig deep and pull out that paper from years ago, that you had to have, and make it trendy and new.  Wow!  This is so easy for me!  Hi!  My name is Melinda, and I am a paper hoarder!  LOL!!  This line that I used for this layout is a very OLD line from Fancy Pants.  It's the "Papa" line.  I'd say, maybe 6 years old.  I absolutely loved this line (Fancy Pants is one of my all time faves!)!  Even though it's so old, I find myself still hanging on to it and hoarding it!  LOL.  This picture is of my hubby while we were on vacation in FL in March.  Now, dig deep in your stash, and head on over to join in on the fun!  Can't wait to see you there!!
Here is my layout:
Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek!  Have a great day!
post signature

2 comments :

  1. I remember that line, love it! Awesome job on your layout! I will have to join in on this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember this line, I have this line in my stash too!!! Gosh it can't be that old, lol.. I LOVE your design and how you made this collection look new and fun again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They are always appreciated! Have a great, blessed day!