Monday, April 29, 2013

Reflection

Good Monday Morning!
There is a new challenge up at Let's Get Sketchy.  This is the 5th week of the month, so the challenge is a bit different.  There is no sketch, but the challenge is to use our favorite color combo.  The choice was easy for me this time.  I still have some really good beach pictures to scrap from our Vacay in March.  I just love the muted "beachy" colors of the MME "Be Happy" line.  So, I did things a little backwards.  I found my papers and then found a color palette that went well.  I didn't use a sketch on this one...  I hope that you will head on over and join in on this fun challenge! 
Here is my layout:
 
And, here is my color palette:
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!
post signature

4 comments :

  1. I love the colors you chose for this challenge. The are so soft and pretty and your layout is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is gorgeous! I love the color combo. What an awesome photo. Beautiful job Melinda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is stunning! The colors are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous photo, and that palette... Swoon! They make a perfect pair. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They are always appreciated! Have a great, blessed day!