Monday, April 22, 2013

Easter Egg Peek-A-Boo

Good Morning!
Today is another fabulous reveal at Let's Get Sketchy!  There is a really great sketch by fellow DT member, Bev!  I am liking doing sketches lately that have more than one photo.  It really takes me out of my box!  Not to mention, helps me scrap more photos at once!  These darling pictures are of my little cousin.  She is so much fun to play with, and we had a blast playing together on Easter.  I chose the BoBunny "Alora" line for this.  I LOVE this line!  It is so girly and cute, and has some great embellies with the collection!  I hope that you will head on over to Let's Get Sketchy to see what the other DT members have done with the sketch, and join in on the fun!!

Here is my layout:
 
And, here is the sketch:
Thank you for stopping by!  I hope to see your layout!
 
post signature

3 comments :

  1. What an adorable layout. The photos are just too dang cute and I love how you worked with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute! I love your adaptation to this week's sketch! Lovely job Melinda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute layout Melinda! love that back ground paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They are always appreciated! Have a great, blessed day!