Saturday, April 13, 2013

I Love This Kid

I wanted to share a post that I did for my Basic Training Tutorial that is posted at S.W.A.T.  I hope that you will head on over and check out my simple tutorial on "playing with modeling paste".  I hope to see your layouts linked up for a chance to be our featured S.W.A.T. girl!  This is a picture of my sweet boy!  I used Farm House paper Market Square collection. 
Here is my layout:
post signature

 

2 comments :

  1. Love this Melinda! The look on his face makes me smile! I've never used modeling past! Love what you did with it! Very intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used the modeling paste on this layout! Fabulous design and I love the collection you chose.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They are always appreciated! Have a great, blessed day!