Hi, Friends! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend, thus far. I have had a rough couple of days, so I decided to spend my Friday night scrapping. I really needed this crafty therapy! I did a "just for fun" layout. I saw there was a challenge up at Frosted Designs to use scallops. I couldn't decide which one to use, so I used several. LOL. I punched several scallops in white and used it for the background, for this sweet picture of my Daughter and one of her best friends. Along with the white cardstock, I also used the Fancy Pants "Hop Scotch" line. For inspiration, I used sketch #107 posted at Sketches In Thyme. I really liked the sketch, and thought it was perfect to highlight my background. Sketches In Thyme is also having a Design Team Call! You can find the information
Here. Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful, blessed weekend!
Here is my layout:
And, here is the sketch:
Absolutely perfect! I love the scallop background!!!
ReplyDeleteDelicious layout!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck for the dt call..
And thanks for playing with us at Frosted Designs
Sandra
I absolutely LOVE your layout and how you used the white on white scallop background -- awesome! So glad you're joining us over at Frosted Designs!
ReplyDeleteTraci
Love this layout!!! The whites are so striking! Thanks for joining in at Frosted Designs!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful page as always Melinda. Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!
ReplyDeleteGreat page! Love the background. Thank you for joining us at Sketches in Thyme. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteSurama
Gorgeous layout! Love how you got creative with your border punch. Thanks for playing along at Sketches IN Thyme and good luck with the design team call!
ReplyDeleteReally love the way your flowers POP on that bright white background, and those punched strips in the same color as your background add such great texture! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme!
ReplyDeleteMelinda- Saw your layout on Sketches in Thyme and had to stop by. It is absolutely beautiful - the colors and the details. I am your newest follower via GFC. Love connecting with other scrappers. Stop by and check out the scrappy fun on my blog.
ReplyDeleteLeslie
www.thememorynest.blogspot.com
ps. pinning your layout.