Monday, April 15, 2013

Manga Masterpiece

Good Morning!   Today we have a new challenge up at About A Boy!  It is to create something by your favorite boy that is hand drawn.  I have a lot of pictures that my son has created for me, but I wanted to scrap a recent one.  He loves to come up to my scraproom and hang out with me.  I know that won't last long, so I wanted to preserve these memories.  He is such an awesome kid, so glad he's mine!  I used Kaisercraft "Attitude" line for this layout.  Head on over to AAB and check out what the other DT Members have done.  Hope that you will play along!
Here is my layout:
Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!
post signature

1 comment :

  1. This is awesome! I adore his drawing & the photos! These type of layouts are my very favorite! Makes me smile. Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They are always appreciated! Have a great, blessed day!