Monday, April 15, 2013

Romeo & Juliette

Good Morning!  There is also a new challenge up at  Let's Get Sketchy!
This is reveal for Team A, and I am on Team B, but I liked this sketch and I thought these pictures would go well with it.  While on our fabulous trip to FL for Spring Break, we were cruising around Pensacola Beach.  We drove past this guy on his bike with this beautiful parrot.  We stopped him and he graciously let my Sister and Son hold him.  Turns out his name was Romeo.  So, these pictures of Romeo and my Sister, Juliette, were quite fitting.  I used the Crate Paper "Maggie Holmes" line for this one.  This is such a fun line, with lots of different patterns and colors.  Thank you so much for stopping by, and I hope that you will head on over to Let's Get Sketchy and see what inspiration Team A has for you! 
Here is my layout:
 
And, here is the sketch by fellow DT member, Jenessa:
 
post signature

10 comments :

  1. Love your take on today's sketch! Awesome job Melinda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the colors and patterns. Awesome work with the sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, it is really cute, love the colors and the photos are so sweet!! great layout Melinda :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that paper line, I love your take on the sketch great job lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the fun papers and patterns, great job Melinda!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your paper choices are great Melinda, they really make your pictures standout. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome take on the sketch, Melinda and I love the use of the Maggie line!! :) I am a little less than an hour from Pensacola Beach!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really fabulous take on the sketch. I love your use of the Maggie Holmes papers...I've been using those a bunch lately myself =) Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great story! What are the odds? Really fabulous result on this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Melinda. Love what you did with the layout. I had a lot of fun with this sketch too.
    Leslie
    saying hi from www.thememorynest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They are always appreciated! Have a great, blessed day!