Monday, February 25, 2013

Picking The Perfect Pumpkins

It's Monday!  The only reason that I even get happy for Monday, is a new reveal at
Let's Get Sketchy!  LOL!  This week, the sketch is from fellow design team member, Jenessa, and it's a good one!!
I was going through my stash of papers and realized I had this entire set of Little Yellow Bicycle "Acorn Hollow", that I haven't had a chance to use.  I have some really good pictures from our annual trip to the pumpkin patch.  I realized that I went directly to Thanksgiving layouts, then Christmas layouts, and hadn't even done any for Fall.  So, you may be seeing some more in the near future!  LOL!!  This is a pic of my Hubby, Son, Daughter and my Sister.  As usual, I'm behind the lens.  Hope you will find time to join in on the fun!
Here is my layout:
And, here is the awesome sketch:
 
Thank you so much for looking!  Have a great day!!
post signature

2 comments :

  1. I absolutely adore your layout Melinda! The colors, the product choices, the photos, it's all so awesome! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layout! Your photos are so fun and the products you choose work perfectly with them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They are always appreciated! Have a great, blessed day!