Monday, February 4, 2013

Beauty

Happy Monday! 

It's time for another wonderful reveal from Let's Get Sketchy!  This is the first reveal of February (I can't believe it's already February)!  This week is Design Team A (I am on DT B), but I loved this sketch soooo much that I had to play along with my fellow design team members!  Hop on over and check out what all the Ladies have done with this awesome sketch!  This is a picture of my sweet kiddos.  I used BasicGrey Serenade on this one.  I just love the muted colors of this line!
Here is my layout:
And, here is the awesome sketch:
Thank you so much for looking!  Hope you play along with us!
post signature

11 comments :

  1. Awesome page Melinda, love the little splash of color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job Melinda! Love what you did with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great color combo Melinda. I'm loving your banner. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just smiled when I saw your photo..so cute!!! Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous colour combo and great accents

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout! I also like the banner.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the muted colors and love all the embellies clustered together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great page - love the neutral colour scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous page Melinda! Your picture really stands out in the black and white! love those flowers in your embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the muted colors with the black and white photo. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it Melinda! The colors are fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They are always appreciated! Have a great, blessed day!