Good Morning! Today is the reveal day for the 2nd Drill for February at
S.W.A.T.! I hope that you were able to join us for our first ever reveal, on February 2nd. If not, you still have time to get both projects done. You will have until the 25th of the month to submit your projects. Hop on over and check it out! There are some great prizes in store! This challenge is a sketch by our very own design team member, Jenessa. I really had fun with this one. This is a picture of my dd (in the middle), with 2 of her besties. This picture was taken at the Christmas band concert. They all looked so fabulous!
Hope that you will join in on the fun!
Here is my take on the sketch:
close up:
I stamped the ghost letters with a music stamp.
Thank you so much for looking! Have a great day!
Beautiful layout and photos! Love the colors and your stamping on the title!
ReplyDelete