Friday, February 1, 2013

Pete & re-Pete

Good morning to all of you! Today is the first reveal for our new challenge blog - About A Boy! You definitely need to check out this new challenge blog! Everything boys! I don't know about you, but I find it so much easier to do girlie layouts. However, I've been known to use lots of flowers and bling on my boy layouts..LOL. I hope that you will check out the design team inspiration, and play along with us! The first challenge is to introduce your "men/boys" in your life, and include their names somewhere on your layout. The name can be the title, or you can mention it in your journaling. This is a layout of my guys. We have always been told that Levi resembles Pete so much, so I thought it appropriate to title mine "Pete and Re-Pete". Pop on over to About A Boy and check it out! I hope that you will head on over to get in on the fun! Also, while you're there be sure to become a follower of our blog and find us on facebook and "like" our page! You will have until the end of the month to get your layout linked up! This promises to be a super fun challenge site!!

Here is my take on the challenge:
Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope to see you at About A Boy!

post signature

1 comment :

  1. What a fun layout.. Great elements and design and you just have to smile when you read that title.. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They are always appreciated! Have a great, blessed day!