Monday, February 25, 2013

Happiness

I have been sooo busy with Design Team layouts, that tonight I thought I would do a just for fun layout.  I ran across this nice sketch at My Creative Sketches, and I thought it would go perfect with this new My Minds Eye paper I have.  It's the Follow Your Heart - Be Happy line.  I love the muted colors.  It's perfect for my sweet, beautiful daughter. 
 
Here is my layout:
Here is the sketch:
Thank you for taking a peek!

post signature

3 comments :

  1. I love this layout Melinda. The colors and clusters are so pretty as is your photo. I love the chance to just do a "fun" layout every once and awhile. Glad you had the chance to just relax and create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab layout Melinda, lovely colours
    http://janetscraftycreations.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/further-crop-sample.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful! Love the colors, and how you did the flowers! Thanks for playing along with us at MCS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They are always appreciated! Have a great, blessed day!