Monday, February 18, 2013

Fall Kisses

It's Monday again, and time for a new challenge up at Let's Get Sketchy! This week is Design Team A reveal (I'm on Team B), but I loved this sketch and still have lots of pictures to catch up on. I thought this sketch was a good one for this picture of me and the hubs.  This is the fall line from Little Yellow Bicycle "Acorn Hollow".  Head on over and see what Team A has done, and get in on the fun! 
Here is my take on the sketch:
 
And, here is the awesome sketch by fellow Design Team member, Bev:
 

Thank you so much for looking, and have a blessed day!
post signature

9 comments :

  1. Love all the warm colours. Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, this is awesome! Love the fall colors and what a fun photo! Awesome job Melinda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. too cute Melinda, love the colors. great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME! Love everything about this one Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely wonderful page Melinda, so nice colors and super cute photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool picture! Love your colors and flower cluster. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw! Love the picture!! Your colours are terrific too. Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! Love those papers! Thanks for playing along too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Melinda, I love this! That photo is entirely too adorable :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They are always appreciated! Have a great, blessed day!