Monday, February 11, 2013

Our Dog Smiles

It's Monday!  You know what that means?  Another challenge up at Let's Get Sketchy!  As usual, there is a fabulous sketch!  I hope that you will pop on over and join in on the fun!  This is a picture of one of our furry family members, Trixie.  She will hold a smile forever, and how can it not put a smile on your face?! 
Here is my layout:
 
Here is the sketch:
 
Thank you so much for taking a peek!  I hope that you will join in on the fun!  Have a great day!
post signature

6 comments :

  1. Oh My goodness those are the cutest pictures! I love the colors you used for this lo...Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those photos! How cute is that!? Fantastic page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are hysterical Melinda. Great use of the paint here too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those photos make me crack up! Sooo cute! Love your layout and the crown!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those photos are just too adorable, just made my day! Love the background and how you worked with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so fun! Thanks for the laugh this morning with those pictures :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They are always appreciated! Have a great, blessed day!