Thursday, November 29, 2012

Right Now, It's All About Me

I recently found a challenge site called Use It Tuesday.  They have some fun challenges, and, who doesn't want to use up their scrappy stash?  Makes room for new!  I had a bit of free time today, so I went blog hopping.  I stopped off at Use It Tuesday's blog and they had a really good challenge.  It was to use stamps on your layout that you have never used before...hmmmm, wasn't that hard for me to do...LOL.  I mean, who doesn't have unused stamps in their stash, right?  The hard part for me was, what unused stamps to use.  LOL!    I then headed to the Creative Scrappers blog and saw this really cool sketch - a really quick one.  I just happened to have these really cute Bo Bunny stamps that have the ink marks.  (it's the Bo Bunny urban stamp set).  I thought they would look really cute with this sketch.  So, I am submitting this layout for the challenge at Use It Tuesday challenge #44 ink it up,  and Creative Scrappers challenge #236.  I hope to have some more time this weekend to get some more layouts done.  Have a fantastic Friday!!
 
Here is the sketch:
And, here is my layout:
 
Aren't those cute little stamps?  I just wonder why I haven't ever used them before...LOL!  This layout was done using the Simple Stories "Awesome" line.  I used some scraps I had left.  I just love when I can make use of all of the paper!!   TYFL!!


8 comments :

  1. I love what you did with the sketch! Awesome job! I will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did with the sketch! Great stamping work. It's fun to do challenges that take us out of our "creative box". I don't stamp a lot on my layouts, but i think I might have to start after seeing yours...and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome layout, great misting! so glad you played along at CS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you've found Use it Tuesday. Great stamps I'm glad you pulled them out for this challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are cool stamps! I would be like you and have a hard time using them until seeing that sketch! Thanks for playing along with UIT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great page and great photo, i love those papers you used. thanks for joining in with us at CREATIVE SCRAPPERS

    ReplyDelete
  7. This ROCKS!! Fab take on the sketch and great stamp choice too! Thanks for joining us at Use it Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This ROCKS!! Fab take on the sketch and great stamp choice too! Thanks for joining us at Use it Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They are always appreciated! Have a great, blessed day!