Thursday, November 15, 2012

Scary

Good Morning!  Happy Thursday!  And, that means that tomorrow is Friday!  YAY!  Today is a reveal day for Challenge #2 at Sketches With Color!
Here is the Color Palette:
 
Here is the Sketch:
And, here is my take on the sketch:
 
This is a picture of my darling Dracula on Halloween.  Oh, I forgot to mention that along with the color and sketch, your layout must be a Halloween or Fall themed layout.  This challenge worked out great with this beautiful Authentique "Enchanted" line.  Hop on over to Sketches With Color and join in on the fun!  TYFL!!
 

4 comments :

  1. Melinda I love your take on the sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome layout. I just love "little Dracula"..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your layout! And the photo is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this layout! Beautiful job! What a great Dracula!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They are always appreciated! Have a great, blessed day!