Here is my final post today, of my 3rd ""just for fun" layout that I did over the weekend. This is Sketch #233 from
Creative Scrappers. This paper line is Basicgrey "serenade". I just love the muted colors and thought it would be perfect for this beautiful picture of my darling Daughter!
Here is the sketch:
And, here is my take on this awesome sketch:
Thank you so much for looking! Have a great, blessed day!
This is gorgeous Melinda! That photo is just lovely! I adore your take on this sketch! Beautiful job!
ReplyDeleteI love the photo and how you used the collection. Gorgeous layout!
ReplyDeleteI love the photo and how you used the collection. Gorgeous layout!
ReplyDeleteoh Melinda this is just so sweet, love the soft colours, your embellishments and that photo! thanks for joining us at CS!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous layout! And the photo is lovely!
ReplyDeleteSuch a lovely soft pastel-colored layout! The photo is just beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Scrappers!
ReplyDeleteIsn't that collection heavenly!! Great layout. Thanks for choosing CS Sketch #233 as your inspiration!!
ReplyDelete