Monday, November 12, 2012

I Love Every Moment...

Here is the 2nd layout of my "just for fun" layouts I did this weekend.  This sketch is from Creative Scrappers and is sketch #234.  I just loved it and thought it would be a perfect fit for this picture of me and my daughter.  I dug deep in my stash of old papers for this one.  It is K and Co. and is the Urban Rhapsody line.  I have been sorting and cleaning out my scrap room and ran across this packet of papers.  I forgot how much I like them, so I decided I might as well use a few. 
Here is the sketch:
And, here is my take on the sketch:
Thank you so much for looking! 

5 comments :

  1. I just love the photo of you and your daughter..some gorgeous ladies there!! Also love the soft colors and all your details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout! Thanks for choosing CS sketch #234 for your great design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a sweet take on the sketch and a fabulous photo of you both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet page! Colors are fantastic! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They are always appreciated! Have a great, blessed day!