Saturday, December 1, 2012

Merry Go Round and Round

Happy December!  I can't believe it is already December 1st!  It was a warm 80* today in Oklahoma.  It's really hard to get in the Christmas spirit wearing shorts!  LOL.  I'm sure it will cool off before the Holiday's.  So, since it's December 1st, that means a new sketch and color challenge up at Sketches With Color!  Hop on over and check it out!  The design team has some great inspiration for you!
Here is the Sketch:
Here is the Color Palette:
And, here is my take on the Sketch:
 
This is a picture of my sweet Nephew.  I really had fun with this color combo.  I played with some Gesso and was so happy with it, that I didn't add much more.  Hop on over and join in on the fun! 
Thank you for looking!

3 comments :

  1. I Love this layout! Great interpretation of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melinda

    I Loved your page... is very cute!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with the Gesso! Very cute layout!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They are always appreciated! Have a great, blessed day!