Monday, November 26, 2012

Owl Love You Forever and Ever

Good Monday Morning to you all!  I hope you had a fantastic Thanksgiving.  My family and I had a wonderful time.  It was quiet, and we spent most of our time at home, but we were together, and that's what matters.  There is a new sketch up at Let's Get Sketchy!  I really stayed true to this one, owl and all.  I just love little owls, and haven't used one on a layout recently.  So, I took complete advantage of this awesome sketch!  Hop on over to Let's Get Sketchy and check out all of the fantastic design team inspiration, and get yours uploaded!
Here is the sketch:
And, here is my take on the sketch:
A sweeter than sweet picture of my kiddos.  I used the Echo Park "Sweet Day" line on this one.   TYFL!
 

4 comments :

Thank you for your comments! They are always appreciated! Have a great, blessed day!