Monday, November 5, 2012

I Think You're Amazing

Good Morning!  It's Monday!  And, of course, that means another great reveal at Let's Get Sketchy!  I had so much fun with this sketch (I love them all--LOL).  Head on over to www.letsgetsketchy.blogspot.com to join in on the fun!  Also, please don't forget about our Fall Blog Hop!  Mark your calendar!  It starts Nov 9th!!  Some great prizes!!
 
Here is the sketch:
And, here is my layout:
This is a pic of my ds.  I absolutely love this Echo Park "This & That - Charming" line.  It's so versatile!  Thank you so much for stopping by!  I enjoy all of your comments!! 


11 comments :

  1. Beautiful page, love the colors you used here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely layout. Love the delightful color and nice photo... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors and all the flowers with the buttons! Gorgeous layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your layout, very nice colors and photo! thanks for joining us at lgs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!

    Kathleen
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great page and love the color combo! Thanks for joining us at LGS :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing colour combo.. and love the cluster.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this sketch, and you did such beautiful job with it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the cluster of flowers. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh, what a delicious color palette! LOVE that rich chocolate brown, and banner is the perfect touch of playfulness!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They are always appreciated! Have a great, blessed day!