Had time to work on a layout today. Now that Christmas is upon us, I have realized that I didn't scrap a lot of my Christmas pictures from last year. Hopefully, I can get them done and work on this year's as well. I browsed page maps blog and found a sketch that I wanted to use for this picture. I am using this as a challenge at Use It Tuesday, which is to scrap a Christmas or Holiday picture. The mission there is to use your stash, and I sure did that with this one. Remember the BasicGrey paper "figgy pudding"? This is it. I have no idea how old it is. It's old. I also used some tags and embellies from a Melissa Frances line that's atleast 5 years old. The last challenge from Use It Tuesday, was to use some stamps that you haven't used yet. Well, I did that again with this one. I just love being inspired to use new and new/old stuff...LOL. Have a great day!
(sorry for the blurry pic)
So pretty! This layout encompasses the season perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Use It Tuesday!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Christmas page and tree! I have that BG collection in my stash, now would be a good time to dig it out.
ReplyDeleteWow, what deck out tree and layout. So glad you've been inspired by use it tuesday
ReplyDeleteBeautiful page!! Thanks for playing with us at Use It Tuesday, especially at this busy time of year.
ReplyDelete