Monday, December 10, 2012

Give Thanks

Good Monday Morning!  You know what that means, right?   Another fabulous sketch posted at
Let's Get Sketchy!  This is a fabulous sketch by our design team member, Jenessa.  I really had fun with this one (I say that all the time, but they are all faboo!!).  Head on over and check it out!  My fellow design team members have some awesome inspiration! 
 
Here is the sketch:
 
 
And, here is my take on the sketch:
A picture of me and my little family and Sister.  I used the Authentique Harvest Collection on this one.  Thank you so much for looking! 
 


3 comments :

  1. This is fabulous Melinda. I love the cluster of flowers! You rocked this sketch to the max!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job with the sketch! Your layout is amazing! Love your clusters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful work!

    Kathleen
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They are always appreciated! Have a great, blessed day!