Saturday, December 8, 2012

Happy You, Happy Me

I wanted to share a layout I did based on sketch #237 from Creative Scrappers.  I have been pretty busy scrapping, but mainly for my design teams and I can't share them just yet.  This was an interesting sketch, and I just had to try it out.  I used some Gesso and some templates that I have for the background.  I didn't intend it to just have white and one color, but I'm pretty happy with the results.  This is a picture of me and my sweet girl.  Thank you so much for looking!
Here is the sketch:
And, here is my take on the sketch:
 

4 comments :

  1. Melinda this is gorgeous, love the paint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Pretty page!!! Thanks for playing at Creative Scrappers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color combo on this one! Thanks for choosing CS Sketch #237 for your inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty, love the monochromatic colour scheme and that photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They are always appreciated! Have a great, blessed day!