Friday, April 4, 2014

Be Yourself, Because An Original Is Worth More Than A Copy

Good morning!  I have been pretty sick this past month, with diverticulitis and a touch of the flu.  So, I am a little behind on posting and hope to be caught up soon!  I am up as Guest Designer at Colorful Creations for the month of April.  My first layout for the month went live on April 1.  There are some super sketches and a terrific prize up for grabs!  I hope that you will visit Colorful Creations and join in on the fun! 

Here is my layout:

Here is the sketch:
 
 
Supplies used:  Patterned Paper, chipboard and font:  Bella Blvd "Molly"; Wood veneers:  Studio Calico; Sprinkles: Doodlebug Designs; Mists:  Mister Huey's
 
Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!!
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They are always appreciated! Have a great, blessed day!