Friday, April 4, 2014

Hello There Sunshine

Here is my second post for the day!  I told you I was behind on posting.  Ha!  Today is my day up at Scrapstuffz Inspired By. This is a really fun challenge!  We are doing a crossover challenge with Child's Play Challenges.  So, there is an inspiration photo and a lovely sketch by my friend, Laura Whitaker,  to work with.  From the minute I saw the inspiration photo, I knew that I would use a picture at the beach.  This cute pic of my daughter was taken on a really warm day this spring, and I thought this paper line "Summer" from American Crafts was perfect!  I hope that you will take the time and join in on the fun!  Don't forget to go to both blogs!

Here is my layout:
 

Here is the inspiration photo:

And, here is the sketch:

Supplies used:  Patterned Paper: American Crafts "Summer"; Clip:  Maya Road; Wood Veneer:  BasicGrey, Studio Calico and Queen & Co; Twine: Maya Road; Mist: Dylusions; Die Cut Machine:  Silhouette Cameo
post signature

1 comment :

  1. Love your layout! So bright and cheery. Love the clouds - one of my faves lately!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They are always appreciated! Have a great, blessed day!