Monday, March 24, 2014

NHS Induction

Hi Friends!!  Today is another reveal day at Let's Get Sketchy!  I just loved this sketch and thought these pictures of my Daughter's induction in the National Honor Society were a perfect fit!  I have also been hoarding this Fancy Pants line for the perfect layout.  :)  I absolutely love Fancy Pants and tend to hoard most of the stuff I have.  LOL!  Head on over to the blog and join in on the fun!!
Here is my take on the sketch:
 
Here is the sketch:
Thank you so much for stopping by!!  Have an awesome day!!
 
Supplies:  Patterned Paper, Tags, Buttons, Flair, Stickers:  Fancy Pants "Trend Setter"; Alpha:  Jillibean Soup
 
post signature

4 comments :

  1. Beautiful layout! FP's Trend Setter was perfect for your pictures. I have been hoarding that collection for a while, too. I need to get it out and work with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your layout and the way you used the sketch! Such great colors!!! Congrats to your daughter!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this one my dear BFF!!!! Aubrey is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page, love what you did with the twine.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They are always appreciated! Have a great, blessed day!