Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Create Your Own Happy

Good Morning!  This is my second, and final, layout for my Guest Design Team at Colorful Creations.  I am so happy and thankful they let me be a part of their team for the month of April.  There are some fabulously talented ladies there.  If you haven't had a chance, you really need to check out the site!  They have some great challenges.  I was given this fabulous sketch, by Brenshevia, to work with!  I really had a great time creating this layout of my sassy, but sweet, girl!  I can always count on her to give me some great pics to work with!  Please head on over to Colorful Creations and join in on the fun!!
 
Here is my layout:

Here is the sketch:
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!!
 
SUPPLIES USED:  Patterned paper, Journal card, Stickers: Doodlebug Designs "Spring Time"; Dot paper: BoBunny ; Twine: Maya Road "Slushie Blue"; Flair: Momenta; Tiny Type(yellow): Cosmo Cricket; Silhouette Cameo

post signature

2 comments :

Thank you for your comments! They are always appreciated! Have a great, blessed day!