Let me start this post out by saying I'm back!! And, I have missed everyone!! I have been MIA from the blogging world for quite some time. I am so thankful to everyone (the teams I design for, and all of my scrappy blogging friends) that have patiently waited for me! My family relocated from Oklahoma to the beautiful Emerald Coast in Florida! We are finally settled in and absolutely love it here! I just wish we would have made the move years ago!!
Today is reveal day at Let's Get Sketchy. I sure hope that you will pop on over to the blog and check out all of the other inspiration from my fellow DT members. I hope that you will join in on the fun!!
Here is my take on the sketch:
Here is the sketch:
Thanks for stopping by! Your kind words are always appreciated!!
Supplies used: Echo Park "For The Record 2"
Thickers - Lullaby
Stamps - Tim Holtz



I love the bold colors! You did such a fabulous job with the sketch! It's nice to have you back!
ReplyDeleteIt's so nice to have you back! I love the use of the numbers paper on your page!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty, love that colour combo!
ReplyDeleteLove your page! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLove your layout! I really love the tag with the Tim Holtz stamps on it. I love TH and it's always cool to see his stuff incorporated on a scrapbook page. :)
ReplyDeleteSuper cute !!!! I love the colors and you and Pete are so cute together!!
ReplyDelete