Monday, July 22, 2013

So Blessed That They Call Me Mom

Good morning, friends!  Today is reveal day at Let's Get Sketchy!  As always, there is a fabulous sketch posted! 
I just love this picture of my ds and dd!  They are getting so grown up, and seem to be getting along so much better!  LOL!  I sure hope that you will head on over and see what the rest of the gals have done with the sketch!  Hope to see you there! 
Here is my layout:

 
And, here is the sketch:
 
Supplies used:  Fancy Pants "Country Boutique"

post signature

5 comments :

  1. Fabulous Melinda! Love te cameo cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your muted colors and the photo too! You did a gj with the sketch and rocked the cameo too!!
    e.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, what a sweet photo! I like the cut out card in place of a photo and the sweet title! Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your layout! Especially the title card! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mallory lasxlo glendon ndegeocello buds colonnade mondoon savoir sepulchre
    jeux de football

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They are always appreciated! Have a great, blessed day!