Monday, February 24, 2014

Dream Catcher

Hi, Friends!!  I have a layout to share with you today.  I know that I may make some of my Northern friends a little jealous, but these pictures of my darling daughter were taken, at the beach, in January.  Yes, I said January!  She absolutely loves dream catchers.  So, her first sand sculpture of  the year was a beautiful dream catcher.  Did I mention that I love living in Florida?  :)   I thought that the Echo Park "Here and Now" line was perfect for this layout.  I love all of the bright colors and the feathers worked so well with my theme. 
There is an awesome sketch up at Let's Get Sketchy!  I sure hope that you will play along!

Here is my take on the sketch:
 
Here is the sketch:
 
 Thanks for stopping by!  Have  a great day!!
 
Supplies:  Patterned Paper & Stickers:  Echo Park; Flair:  Paper Bakery

post signature

3 comments :

  1. Such a beautiful layout, I love the feathers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bright colors, and yes, I am extremely jealous of you all in Florida (at least until the summer!) I also love the cloud on your page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page, such a super use of that collection and great embellishing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They are always appreciated! Have a great, blessed day!