Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Sweet 16

Good morning, Friends!  Today is my inspiration post at Scrapstuffz Inspired By!  I absolutely loved the inspiration photo.  The first thing I thought of was my Daughter's birthday, which was in January.  I pulled out the RSVP collection from BasicGrey that I have been hoarding.  I also pulled out some paint, and had a little bit of fun.  I had several pictures I wanted to scrap, but didn't feel like doing a 2 pager, so, I made a little flip book and attached it to the bottom of the page.  There, I was able to include some pictures and a little love note from me to her.  I sure hope that you will head on over to the blog and join in on the fun!  What inspires you?

My layout:
 
The awesome inspiration photo:
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!!  Have an awesome day!!
 
Supplies used:  Patterned paper, stickers:  BasicGrey "RSVP"; Alpha:  Jillibean Soup Corrugated Alphas

post signature

2 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very nice layout! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They are always appreciated! Have a great, blessed day!