Saturday, March 16, 2013

Treasure The Little Moments

Good morning, Friends!  Today is another challenge reveal at S.W.A.T.!  This "drill" is a color challenge.  Me, my Sister and my Kiddos just went to see my Grandmother for the day, to celebrate my kids' birthday with her.  I snapped this sweeter than sweet picture of her.  I searched and searched for the perfect paper to go with this picture.  This collection is an old line from Fancy Pants, called Road Show.  I absolutely love it!  I am really happy with the result.  My colors are a little off in the picture, but I assure you, these are the colors listed.  I sure hope that you will head on over to the blog to check out what the rest of the Design Team has done, and join in on the fun! 
 
Here is my layout:   
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
post signature

1 comment :

  1. Awww your Grandmother looks like such a sweet lady! I love how you captured her photo in your layout! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They are always appreciated! Have a great, blessed day!