Monday, March 25, 2013

Joy

It's Monday! Another reveal day at Let's Get Sketchy! This sketch had a twist to it. In addition to the sketch, there is a color palette to play along with. Since the colors are obvious Christmas colors, I chose to scrap this picture of me and my family. It is such a simple layout, but I love it! It really highlights the picture. We took this picture in the lobby of our Church. They had this cute little area set up, and I thought it was a perfect photo op. My family humors me all the time, when I whip out my phone or camera. This was one of those times. LOL. However, they will cherish this forever! I used some old BasicGrey papers on this one "figgy pudding".   Hop on over to Let's Get Sketchy and see what the other DT Ladies have done with this challenge. Hope you play along!   
Here is my layout:
Here is the sketch and color palette:
 
Thank you for stopping by!  Hope to see you at Let's Get Sketchy!
post signature

2 comments :

  1. I absolutely love this. The flower/bling cluster totally completes the page. Such a pretty layout Melinda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melinda, gorgeous job with the color combo and you rocked the sketch! I love your embellishment cluster.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They are always appreciated! Have a great, blessed day!