Friday, March 8, 2013

Love Sweet Love

I wanted to share a layout I did for my basic training tutorial that is posted at S.W.A.T.
I hope that you will head on over and check out my simple tutorial on playing with mists.
I hope to see your layouts linked up for a chance to be our featured S.W.A.T. girl!

Here is my layout:
I just love this picture of my kiddos. It truly is love, sweet love!  Thank you so much for looking!
post signature

2 comments :

  1. Sweet LO! The misting is awesome! I never think to do that, but it looks so wonderful and is so fun! I love that you made the picture black and white, too. I think it really works great on your LO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it lovely colors greetings janneke

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They are always appreciated! Have a great, blessed day!