Saturday, March 2, 2013

Celebrate 15

IF YOU ARE HERE FOR THE LET'S GET SKETCHY BIRTHDAY BLOG HOP, SCROLL TO PREVIOUS POST!!

Today is reveal day at S.W.A.T.!  This drill is to make a single layout, using four pictures.  I chose to use some cute pictures from my daughter's 15th birthday on Jan. 26th.    Her sweet boyfriend joined us.  We had a great evening!  We went to eat and then home for cake and ice cream and gift opening.
I used the My Minds Eye "Hip Hooray" line for this layout.   I sure hope that you will head over to the blog and join in on the fun!
Here is my layout: 
post signature

1 comment :

  1. Looks like a fun birthday party! I love your layout with all the fun colors and elements!! Her sombrero just makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They are always appreciated! Have a great, blessed day!