Tuesday, April 14, 2015

My Happy Place

Good Morning, Friends!  There's a new sketch up at Let's Get Sketchy!  I hope that you will head on over to the blog and check out what the other Design Team Members have to share with you.  There are a bunch of new faces there!!
I haven't had a chance to do a layout of my fairly new studio.  It is still a work in progress.  I still have to make a trip to IKEA for some storage pieces, I need a big conference table, some curtains, furniture pieces, etc... I will probably be working on it and changing it up quite often.  Thanks for stopping by, and have an awesome day!!
 
Here's the sketch:




Supplies used:  Patterned Paper:  Pink Paislee "Office Lingo"; Patterned Paper, Stickers, Chipboard:  Echo Park
"Creative Agenda";  Stamps: Teresa Collins, Pink Paislee; Ink:  Stampin Up!

1 comment :

  1. This is beautiful!! LOVE the colors and your happy place looks fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They are always appreciated! Have a great, blessed day!