Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Beautiful Dreamer

Hi, Friends!!  There is a new challenge up at Let's Get Sketchy!  There is a fabulous sketch by fellow design team member, Jenessa.  Because of my recent illness, I haven't been out and about to take pictures, so, I'm going back and scrapping older photos.  This has always been a favorite of mine.  I snapped this picture of my daughter while visiting my Sister in New York.  I love to capture pictures when the kids don't know I'm taking them.  :)  I ran across this paper collection from Crate Paper called "Brook Collection".  I thought the earthy colors went pretty well with my picture.  I hope that you will join us in this challenge and that I will see your entry on the blog

 
Here is the sketch:


Supplies Used:  Patterned Paper, Chipboard, Stickers:  Crate Paper "Brook Collection"

1 comment :

  1. WOW!! Gorgeous picture and layout! Love the colors and products you used! I hope you are feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They are always appreciated! Have a great, blessed day!