Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Beautiful You

Good morning, friends! 

I am so happy to be back in the Scrappy and Blogger world.  I had surgery on January 7, to remove part of my colon, due to diverticulitis.  I got an infection and had to have a 2nd surgery on February 1.  Two major surgeries in 3 weeks knocked me down.  Unfortunately, I will have to have one more, but it's not supposed to be as bad.  Anyway, I am back.  I am a bit rusty, as I have not been able to scrapbook for 4 months.  It feels good to be back in the studio.  April 1st snuck up on me, so I was in a hurry with this layout, but I really like the way it turned out.  I used a sketch from the uber talented, Laura Whitaker at Stuck?! Sketches.  I hope that you will head over to the Picture This! Challenge Blog and join in on this challenge.  

 

The current challenge is:  1 photo + corners + splatter

Supplies used:  Patterned Paper, Tags, Picture Frames, Stickers:  Fancy Pants "Park Bench"; Ink Spray:  Dylusions;
Letters:  Fancy Pants and Thickers "Poolside"; Flower:  Prima

Thank you for stopping by!  Have a Blessed Day!!!

1 comment :

  1. Melinda, was so happy to see you in my reading list. Glad you are on the mend from your first two surgeries! Seems like you had a few months with lots of rest!! Your layout is GORGEOUS!! You don't seem too rusty to me!! LOVE your choice of product and the colors!! And such a gorgeous picture of who I believe is your daughter!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They are always appreciated! Have a great, blessed day!