Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Celebrate 13

Good morning, Friends!  Today is my reveal day at Scrapstuffz Inspired By!  I saw the awesome inspiration photo and immediately thought of my son.  His birthday is on Valentine's Day, so the heart and bold colors went perfect for this birthday photo. I have been hoarding this Glitz paper for a while, and thought it was a perfect fit!   I hope that you will be inspired and link up your project!  Hope to see you there!!

Here is my layout:
 
And, here is the inspiration photo:

Supplies Used:  Patterned paper, stickers and cards:  Glitz "Color Me Happy"; Thickers:  Sketchbook; Heart stamps and ink:  Stampin' Up!
post signature

3 comments :

  1. Happy birthday to your teenage son!!! Love what you did with the inspiration photo. Your product choices are great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous layout!!! I love all the colors and hearts! So fun to see how you used the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout is fantastic Melinda! Love your product choices!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They are always appreciated! Have a great, blessed day!