Monday, July 8, 2013

Everyday Moments

Good Morning!  Today is reveal day at Let's Get Sketchy!  The fabulous sketch today is by Brenshevia, and it's a good one!  (Aren't they all?)  LOL!!  I finally got my Silhouette Cameo, so I had fun with this layout!  This is a picture of my dd with her new glasses.  I hope that you will head on over to the blog and join in on the fun!!

Here is my layout:



 
And, here is the sketch:
 
Supplies used:  BoBunny Mama Razzi 2
post signature

9 comments :

  1. This is so cute Melinda! I love your photo and your take on the sketch is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her glasses! Great layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute! I love how you took the sketch and made it yours along with the cute photo!!
    e.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous, gorgeous layout... these papers and colours suit your picture to perfect and what a fab photo it is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pic and your title is so appropriate! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your daughter looks beautiful! I love your layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job Melinda. You DD's new specs are really cute!! Love your title work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh, I really like this one Melinda! Also just wanted to pop over and say how much I've missed you since leaving LGS. I hope you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE how you used the sketch! Great layout!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They are always appreciated! Have a great, blessed day!