Monday, June 10, 2013

I Am So Crazy About You 2

Good Morning! 
Today is another fabulous reveal at Let's Get Sketchy!  This week's sketch is from fellow DT Member, Ashley.  I absolutely loved it and had so much fun with this layout!  It helps when my subjects are so darn cute!  These are some "goofy" pictures of my Son and Daughter.  I used Echo Park "Note to Self" line for this layout!  I love EP, and especially this line!  Head on over and join in on the fun!
Here is my layout:


 
And, here is the fabulous sketch:
Thank you for stopping by!  Have a great day!
post signature

 

9 comments :

  1. Such a fun layout and your products are just perfect for your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Love the colors in this layout and your take on the sketch. I need to pin for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those photos make me smile! Such a fun layout Melinda! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your big title a lot, I miss doing bigger titles and your layout is an inspiration!
    e.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cut out cards and adorable photos! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your fun photos! This page is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those photos are so stinkin' adorable. Love this layout Melinda. Love that collection too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun! That EP line is perfect for your photos!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They are always appreciated! Have a great, blessed day!