Saturday, June 15, 2013

Attitude and Aubrey


Hi, Friends! Today is a Double Reveal Day!!

Today is reveal day at About A Boy and Sketches With Color.

Today, at About A Boy, the challenge is "Going in Circles". Create a page using circles, easy peasy, right? I purchased this line of paper from Kaisercraft and it is loaded with little and big circle embellies, so Kasiercraft it was! LOL. It is perfect boy paper and was perfect for this cute picture of my Son. Hop on over to AAB and see what the other DT members have done! Hope to see you there!!
 
Here is my layout:
 
Supplies used:  Kaisercraft "Attitude" line

Today is also reveal day at Sketches With Color!  I hope that you will head over to the blog and check out what the other DT members have done with this awesome sketch by Jenessa!  I printed off the colors, and the greyish color totally looked like light pink, so that's what I used.  I couldn't tear this layout apart, so I left the pink.  LOL.  I guess it's time for a new printer, maybe?  LOL.  Anyway, I assure you that the rest of the colors match the color palette in real life, but didn't photograph true colors.  Oh well, I like it, and I hope it's close enough! 

Here is my layout:
 


And, here is the sketch and color palette:
 
Supplies used:  DCWV "The primrose stack" 
Recollections "Mosaic Memories" and rhinestones
Heidi Swapp Butterfly Embellishments
Mister Huey's Color mists:  Honeydew, First Kiss
Flowers:  Paper Studio, Prima and KaiserCraft
 
Thank you for stopping by!  Have a great, blessed day!
post signature

3 comments :

  1. loving both layouts! super love the flower clusters on the second one

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so multi-talented & creative! I am not surprised because that would describe your mother as well! Aubrey is such a special young lady! So beautiful and wonderful, like her mom!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They are always appreciated! Have a great, blessed day!