Saturday, June 1, 2013

Beach Bummin' ~AND~ Love

Hi, Friends! Today is a Double Reveal Day!!

Today is reveal day at About A Boy and Sketches With Color.

 
The challenge reveal today at About A Boy is to scrap a layout featuring your son's favorite holiday/summer activity.  This was not hard for me at all, because my entire family's favorite thing to do is go to the beach.  These pictures of my Son were taken in Florda over Spring Break, 2013.  I hope that you will join in on this fun challenge! 
 
Here is my layout:
 
Supplies used:  Echo Park "Paradise Beach" line - paper, alphas, tree and beach toys.
Cricut Cartridge:  "Going Places" for the sun and clouds
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder:  Circles for sun and clouds
 
 
 
There is also a new challenge posted at SWC today!  I really had a lot of fun with this one!  I have a new mask that I have been wanting to try, and thought it would go great with this layout.  So, I got out the modeling paste and went to work.  The result is the branch with the cute little bird cages.  I also did some stamping and misting on this one.  I hope that you will head over and see what the other girls did with this sketch and color combo.   
 
Here is my layout:
 
 And, here is the sketch and Color Palette:

 
 Supplies used:  Recollections "The Sweetest Thing" Paper
The Crafters Workshop Mask:  Mini Birds of a Feather
Inkadinkado Stamp:  Sketchy Flourishes
Recollections:  Yellow and Blue flowers
Liquitex Modeling Paste
Thickers:  Sunny
Heidi Swapp Color Shine - Teal and Mustard
 
Thank you for stopping by!  I hope to see your layouts posted at AAB and SWC!  Have a blessed day!
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They are always appreciated! Have a great, blessed day!