Monday, May 13, 2013

Those Are Some Goofy Glasses

Good Monday Morning!  There is a new sketch up at Let's Get Sketchy!  I really had a lot of fun with this one.  I am slowly but surely looking through old photos to scrap.  I ran across these pictures of my son in 2011.  I literally laugh out loud when I look at them.  It is so amazing how much they grow up in 2 years time.  So sad!  :(    This was a perfect sketch for them!  I used Echo Park "All About A Boy" collection.  I am really pleased with the way it came out!  I hope that you will head on over and join in on the fun!
Here is my layout:

 
And, here is the sketch:
Thank you for taking a peek!  Have a great day!
post signature

4 comments :

  1. Love your layout! It is too fun! You used those products perfectly, and I love your take on this week's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an awesome page and I LOVE those photos. Too funny :) The papers you worked with were a perfect choice too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photos are so cute and I love how you worked with the sketch. The title work.. it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Great job taking the angles and turning your paper to create them in the background! those glasses are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They are always appreciated! Have a great, blessed day!