Saturday, May 11, 2013

Celebrate 18 Years

Good Morning, Friends!  We have a new post up at S.W.A.T. this morning!  I have a tutorial on these cute little vintage/grunge flowers.  They are super easy to make, and look real cute when you match with your patterned paper.  I sure hope that you will stop by and play along!
 I took this picture of me and my Hubby when we went on a date to celebrate our 18th wedding anniversary.  We had such a fun time!  I sure hope for many more years with him!  I decided to use Fancy Pants "Country Boutique" for this layout.  The colors are so muted.  Browns, creams, tans and light blue.  Pictures of it don't do it justice!

Here is my layout with my homemade flowers:
 
Supplies used:  Fancy Pants "Country Boutique"
Sewing machine
Studio Calico Wood Veneers:  Male, Female, Hearts
Prima acrylic gem stone
 

post signature

1 comment :

Thank you for your comments! They are always appreciated! Have a great, blessed day!