Thursday, May 16, 2013

Sweet Girls

Good Morning!  It's a great morning!  This is my first reveal as new Design Team Member at Sketches in Thyme!  I'm still so excited to be a part of this awesome team!  I hope that you will head on over to the blog and check out all the wonderful inspiration from my fellow Team B, Design Team Members.  This is such a fabulous sketch, and I had the cutest picture of my DD and one of her Besties for this cute layout!  I'm still using the Bo Bunny "Alora" line, and probably will be for a while.  I just love it!  Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!  I hope to see you over at Sketches in Thyme!
Here is my layout:
 
And, here is the sketch:
 
Supplies used:  Bo Bunny "Alora"
post signature

3 comments :

  1. I love this sketch and you did a perfect job using it! Awesome job Melinda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this! you rocked the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Melinda...One of my recent favorites for sure

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They are always appreciated! Have a great, blessed day!