Good Monday Morning, Y'all!! I'm normally not excited about Monday's, especially Monday mornings, except, it is another reveal day at
Let's Get Sketchy! This is a picture of me, my Sister and our sweeter than sweet, 92 year old Grandmother. I used the BoBunny "Serenade" line for this one. I loved this paper when I bought it, but had a difficult time with it. I guess I just needed the right sketch and picture, because I really like the way this turned out! I hope that you will find time to get a layout uploaded using this fabulous sketch, by fellow DT member, Bev! Hop on over and see what the rest of the Design Team has done!
Here is my layout:
Here is the sketch:
Thank you so much for looking!
Gorgeous creation! I love how you used this BB collection!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful job Melinda! Love what you did with the sketch!
ReplyDeletewow amazing!!
ReplyDeleteThis is so gorgeous, Melinda! Love it!
ReplyDeletethis colouring is amazing and great take on the sketch
ReplyDelete