Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I am so blessed

Hi!  I have a share that I have done for a couple of challenges.  The first challenge is at Colorful Creations.  It is the "Say It With Words" challenge, and the word is "blessed".  And, I am going to submit this to Creative Scrappers Sketch #244.  I have titled this "I am so blessed {that you are mine}.  I used the BasicGrey Lucille Line for this layout.  I absolutely loved this picture of my precious kiddos!  I am so very blessed that God trusted me so much to give me my babies!  I thank God everyday for my awesome family!  I hope that you are having a great week!  Be sure and come back and check on Friday and Saturday for some exciting new reveals!
Here is my layout:
Here is the awesome sketch I used:

Thank you so much for stopping by! 
 

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They are always appreciated! Have a great, blessed day!